Sunday 17 July 2011

Earning My Keep

For those who believe we're just galavanting around, I have proof that I've been put to task by slavemaster George.  Short on manpower, I was pressed into active tree lopping duty for Metro Tree Service.  Rain?  'Too bad, get to work you Canadian whinger!'  Dark?  'I said finish that tree you lazy white-collared bludger!'  I can hear George's caustic commentary now as I strapped on the spikes.
'Whoa - don't climb so fast'
I'm 5M 15M 30M high for this picture
Fortunately, George's harsh demeanor softened dramatically as he realized that I was twice the worker of Jon and Nathan (combined).  "I thought all Canadians were slow, lazy, and ugly", George remininced "but now I see it was just the Leason boys who gave you all a bad name."

1 comment:

  1. Haha, a few yrs back all us kids came up to surprise Mum & Dad on their 30th Wedding Anniversary. We went to visit dad at the job site and he handed us t-shirts - we all ended up working. It's a George induction :) I'm impressed your on the spikes, and so high! When there's a cherry picker you can use.

    ReplyDelete